Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dustin Kensrue - Live

Photobucket

Once I posted my last post, I immediately thought, "I should post my live album of him because he's amazing and he deserves it." I dont really know if this is a legit live CD, I got it from some random link somewhere. Its probably bootlegged. But it's really good. He does an amazing cover of the song "Creep" by Radiohead. To me, his style of music is meant to play live. It seems to be in a very intimate setting, with just him, his guitar, and a harmonica. Like it was played on a back porch of someones house, or in a quiet coffeeshop at night in the city. Definitly get this CD if you like what i just posted below.

1. Blood & Wine
2. Creep
3. Folk
4. Nebraska
5. Pedro
6. Pistol
7. Prodigal
8. Round Here

Dustin Kensrue - Live

No comments: